Emporia, KS Oil Drilling
Summit Drilling Company
Summit Drilling Company has been providing oil well drilling services in Emporia, KS for over 20 years. The trailer -; mounted 1980 challenger model 3T-320-150-64A is uniquely designed to bring portability and greater safety to oil and gas drilling.
Learn More About Summit Drilling Company:
- All CAT powered
- Drilling capability - 4500 ft.
- Parmac 121 hydromatic brake
- 90 bbl Premix tank - 5 x 6 Mission
- Annular BOP - 8” - 3,000 psi with upper Kelly cock
- Steel mud pits with shaker and 2,000 # choke systems
- Substructure - provides 90” form base table to ground level
- Roper water pump with a pumping capability of one-half mile
- 40 ft. Doghouse with crew quarters, geolograph and cellular phone
- Gelologist trailer - 7' x 20' with air, refrigerator, bunks, and
- Standard 7 - 7/8” hole or 6 - 1/4” slim hole drilling with 6 - 1/4” collars of 4 - 3/4”
- Main mud pump - 7 1/4“ x 14” D300 EMSCO powered by a CAT 3408 DIT engine
Serving Kansas and Oklahoma.
Contact Summit Drilling Company today at 620-343-3278.